Nomination Process A candidate may self-nominate or a member may submit a nomination form by clicking here. The nomination form must be returned by 2/10/17 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or postmarked by 2/10/17 and mailed to PFNHP PO Box 584 Middlebury VT 05753.
On June 30th, the Brattleboro Federation of Nurses negotiation team reached a tentative agreement with hospital management. This agreement does not go into effect unless and until members ratify the agreement.
A ratification vote will be held on Friday, July 22nd at BMH (room TBD). Members may also request an absentee ballot by emailing email@example.com
Highlights of the Agreement include:
Download the survey as a Word file here:
1. What changes in your work environment would make your life better. If more than one, please rank in order of importance.
2. What, if any, safety concerns, do you have in your area of work.
3. What staffing issues would you like to see improved?
In this issue:
1. Links to Reclaim the Promise Final Report, Press Release and AFT Resolution 16 (Ending the Exploitation Of and th Reliance On a Contingent Academic Labor System in Higher Education.
2. Nationwide Exploitation of Part Time Faculty by Morna Flaum
3. John Hoagland’s full discussion of the stalled negotiations for the Part Time Contract:
* Come to this An Event November 9 The Vermont Troublemakers School will be a great opportunity for union members, stewards, and community activists to share strategies and build the solidarity needed for the struggles ahead. Join us for a day of discussion, training,networking, and inspiration!
* Contract Resource Docs:
Part Time Contract (expired since August): http://www.vsc.edu/faculty-and-staff/
Visit these links to learn more about the issues: